We are proud to be able to offer advanced Dyno/Rolling Road testing. Both of our software centres have tens of thousands of pounds invested in the Dynocom’s DC5000 Dyno, specially shipped over from Texas USA. The 5000 Series dynamometer is capable of supporting speeds up to 175+ MPH and 5000+ ft lbs of torque. The 5000 was designed for a variety of different testing scenarios – FWD/RWD Cars, Sport cars, Sports saloons, High performance cars, etc.
With the stainless steel construction and zinc plated knurled rollers this dyno is equipped to handle all of your performance needs. They are equipped with a FRENESLA eddy brake and you are able to perform acceleration, step, sweep and steady-state tests.
· View in real-time torque/horsepower output, at steady and changing speeds, to instantly evaluate changes you’ve made to the engine’s fuel or timing maps.
· Diagnose engine and drivetrain problems.
· Troubleshoot drivability issues.
· Run track quarter mile or circle track lap simulations with reaction times that you determine in the software parameters.
· Bi-Directional roller for testing of both RWD and FWD vehicles. Ppatent pending taper shaft design for the highest load and torque. Integrated dual cooling fans for the Frenelsa eddy brake which increases load testing time.